We made this! It's a Firebox Original!
- Build your own penguin bomb!
- This cute little guy pops up when dropped
- You don’t understand quite how fun he is to throw
- We’ve had him in the office for months and we’re not bored yet
- Contains everything you need for an Antarctic explosion
A Japanese paper engineer called Haruki Nakamura has gone and made this incredible Penguin Bomb. The self-taught paper wizard knows the struggle of starting out with this challenging medium, so it’s super easy to put together - no tools required!
Once you’ve built your Penguin Bomb, you won’t stop dropping it. The way it pops open is positively addictive.
This sounds ridiculous but give it a chance. An adorable paper penguin flowering at high speed like a David Attenborough documentary time lapse after two double espressos. Marvellous.
More detail and specification