- Look! It's the most functional and customisable smartwatch ever
- Timeline interface brings past, present & future to your fingertips
- The most funded Kickstarter of all time: raised over $20 million
- Colour e-paper display exhibits texts, tweets and notifications
- Battery life last up to a preposterous 7 days on a single charge
- Water resistant up to 30 metres – ideal for aquatic activities
- Super slim design featuring for the first time an inbuilt microphone
Everyone’s actual favourite smartwatch is back and packing more treats than ever - the pioneers at Pebble have well and truly knocked it out the park with this one...
Behold the Pebble Time Smartwatch. Perfectly simple, Pebble Time pairs via Bluetooth to your smartphone and enhances your lifestyle beautifully in the most modest of manners. Pebble Time uses revolutionary colour e-paper technology capable of displaying a mind-boggling 64 colours, all of which are visible even in direct sunlight. Said screen also brings texts, tweets and an array of your most essential app notifications to your wrist.
Compatible with both Apple and Android devices; the most funded Kickstarter of all time (unless you’re reading this in 2050, in which case that's probably an immortality granting smartphone app by now) has its own thriving app store where you can find familiar favourites like Paypal, Uber and Foursquare, as well as fitness trackers, sports feeds, games and more.
With a reworked operating system and slimmer design, you’ll be able to keep tabs on the weather, your daily step count, meeting reminders and a plethora other notifications thanks to the amazingly intuitive, brand-spanking new Timeline interface - designed to keep you on top of, and prioritise, every last daily detail. The Pebble Time also features a newly added microphone - perfect for those out of the blue moments of inspiration.
As if that wasn't enough, Pebble Time boasts a quite frankly ludicrous 7 day battery, alleviating the need to be glued to your charger AND is water-resistant to up to 30 metres, perfect for the aquatic types among you. Personally though, we don’t know what we’d do without that uber handy silent alarm function that gently vibrates; waking only you so that your partner can continue snoozing.
More detail and specification