- The sleek & stylish version of everyone's favourite smartwatch
- Beautiful stainless-steel finish and a stylish leather strap
- See texts, tweets and other notifications right on your wrist
- Bright e-paper display that's easy to read even in direct sunlight
- Water resistant – ideal for swimming, showering, running in the rain
- Battery lasts for up to 7 days on a single charge
Meet the Pebble Steel Smartwatch
. A smartwatch that transcends the rubbery norm of wearable tech and sits comfortably alongside the most luxurious of Swiss timepieces.
It features all of the customisation of the original Pebble, only it's blessed with a brushed stainless-steel finish
and a stylish leather strap
– you could say it puts the "smart" in smartwatch.
The Pebble Steel pairs up with your smartphone via Bluetooth
to bring texts, tweets and other app notifications right to your wrist, so you don't have to go digging around in your pocket; allowing you to respond to the things that matter and quickly dismiss those that don't.
- Sneak a cheeky glance at incoming emails without jeopardising that important business meeting.
- Check your running pace or change a song without even breaking your stride.
- Keep an eye on the latest scores without wrecking that romantic dinner date.
Happy to play with both Apple and Android devices; this Kickstarter sensation has it's own thriving app store where you can find familiar favourites like Twitter
, as well as fitness trackers, sports feeds, games and more.
With a beautifully clear e-paper display
(a bit like a miniature Kindle) you can easily read it, even in bright sunlight. A gentle flick of the wrist illuminates the screen so you can use it in the dark and there's a handy silent alarm function
that gently vibrates; waking only you so that your partner can continue snoring their heart out.
Not content to be lumped in with all the other impractical smartwatches out there, this quality timepiece is actually water resistant
so you won't have to remove it to take a shower or go running in the rain. Best of all, it holds a mighty internal battery that lasts 5-7 days
on a single charge!
If you like your smartwatch with a little more style and sophistication
, then they don't come much more fully-featured and customisable than the Pebble Steel Smartwatch.
More detail and specification