- The most functional and customisable smartwatch in the world
- See texts, tweets and other notifications right on your wrist
- Bright e-paper display that's easy to read even in direct sunlight
- Water resistant – ideal for swimming, showering, running in the rain
- Battery lasts for up to 7 days on a single charge
- May cause you to fire your PA
The Pebble Smartwatch
. So many features. Where to begin?
This is a smartwatch that somehow manages to keep things beautifully uncomplicated, whilst at the same time being completely customisable
to suit and enhance your own lifestyle.
Pebble pairs up with your smartphone via Bluetooth
to bring texts, tweets and other app notifications right to your wrist, so you don't have to go digging around in your pocket; allowing you to respond to the things that matter and quickly dismiss those that don't.
- Sneak a cheeky glance at incoming emails without jeopardising that important business meeting.
- Check your running pace or change a song without even breaking your stride.
- Keep an eye on the latest scores without wrecking that romantic dinner date.
Happy to play with both Apple and Android devices; this Kickstarter sensation has it's own thriving app store where you can find familiar favourites like Twitter
, as well as fitness trackers, sports feeds, games and more.
With a beautifully clear e-paper display
(a bit like a miniature Kindle) you can easily read it, even in bright sunlight. A gentle flick of the wrist illuminates the screen so you can use it in the dark and there's a handy silent alarm function
that gently vibrates; waking only you so that your partner can continue snoring their heart out.
Not content to be lumped in with all the other impractical smartwatches out there, the Pebble is actually water resistant
so you won't have to remove it to take a shower or go running in the rain. Best of all, it holds a mighty internal battery that lasts 5-7 days
on a single charge!
The Pebble Smartwatch is the definition of what wearable tech should
be – fully-featured, uncomplicated and totally your own.
More detail and specification