- A new meaning for the phrase 'tea light'
- An adorable night-light shaped like a boba tea!
- Complete with boba balls that move around (oo-er missus)
- Maybe don’t try to eat them though
- Battery-powered for zero ugly cable clutter!
It’s only fair that the queen or king of milk tea has a companion to keep them safe and ambiently lit throughout the night, and what better night-light than this one?!
This adorable little boba light is the cutest thing you can put on your desk. Powered by batteries, this thing provides a lovely glow through the walls of its ‘cup’. Maybe the milk has gone off.
And we can’t neglect to mention the little boba balls inside that bump around inside, just like a real boba tea. But they’re not tapioca, so best not try to eat them. As if you’d be able to suck them up through a straw. Don’t try that at home, kids.
More detail and specification