Love it as much as we do?
- Warming tasty bourbon with notes of peanut butter and jam
- Sweetened using homemade raspberry syrup
- Salted with pink Himalayan rock salt
- Each burly bottle is labelled and corked by hand in East London
- Dipped in a delicious raspberry-scented wax seal
- Even better than the legendary sandwich
The peanut butter and jam (or "jelly", sigh) sandwich is a legendary match made in heaven. Slosh some bourbon into the mix and you're looking at a lousy lunch with some sopping wet bread, but sensibly combine all of these ingredients into a flavoursome boozy beverage and you're onto an instant classic – Peanut Butter and Jam Old Fashioned.
Distilled in East London, this spirit possesses a wondrously smooth taste, with sweetened raspberry notes and an unmistakable peanut butter finish. To complete the package, each bottle is hand-labelled, corked and then sealed with a distinctive raspberry-scented wax.
Infused with an array of fine ingredients including homemade raspberry syrup and Himalayan rock salt, this unconventional cocktail is delicious served over ice or as part of a bourbon-based cocktail... ideally accompanied by a massive peanut butter and jam sandwich.
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification