- A highly advanced robot controlled by your smartphone
- Wide-angle camera that streams and records live video
- Has the ability to jump up to 80cm in height and length
- Lightweight & seriously robust, built to survive indoor/outdoor use
- Can reach rapid speeds of up to 2m/s (7km/h)
- Super-responsive bot that can push objects and balance by itself
The Parrot Jumping Sumo
– sounds a bit like a curious cabaret act from down-town Tokyo, but it's actually a highly-advanced and responsive robot that's controlled by your smartphone.
Suitable for indoors or outdoors, this lightweight (but seriously robust) mini-drone can reach speeds of up to 7km/h
and features three impressive control modes:
- Jumper: Can leap up to 80 cm in height and length, and like a cat it'll always lands on its feet (wheels).
- Kicker: With the built-in spring it can physically push objects in its path!
- Auto-Balance: Balances all by itself in a "Segway" fashion.
Depending on your dexterous driving skills, it expresses its mood with customizable sound exclamations
. You can expand and contract the wheel-base for greater stability or to navigate through narrow areas, and the sophisticated internal technology allows it to make more precise turns than any ordinary radio-controlled car.
On top of all this it's equipped with a wide-angle camera
that records and streams live, immersive views on your smart device so you can explore the world at the height of this boisterous bouncing bot.
More detail and specification