- A real fireball of gadgetry
- LEDS and embedded camera allow nighttime navigation
- Streams live, immersive views onto your screen
- Can jump up to 2.5 ft. in height and always land on its wheels
- Nimble, lightweight and easily piloted with free app
- Retractable wheels and autonomous manoeuvring
- Nighttime drone races through the woods, anyone?
Drone enthusiasts won't know what's hit 'em. If ever there was a drone worthy of a dramatic, stealthy title - it's this guy.
The Parrot MiniDrone Jumping Night Drone can see in the dark. That's no typo dear friends. Featuring powerful LED lights and an embedded camera you can feistily navigate the twilight.
Said LEDs will also send light signals to indicate obstructions and give notice of danger. Your ridiculously high-tech companion can patrol and take video reports, even in the darkest of areas.
Night Drone will stream live, immersive views onto the screen of your tablet or smartphone, and can jump can jump up to 2.5 ft in height, always landing on its wheels.
Spin around, jump, roll upside down, push or hit an object - this fella even talks, depending on their mood, they ‘bip’, ‘ziiip’, ‘groutch’, and you can talk and listen through them, just like a Walkie Talkie.
As app powered as ever, controlling this MiniDrone is fantastically simple to pick up. Capable of nifty acceleration with 8 mph bursts of speed, this nocturnal navigator can reach speeds of up to a zippy 11mph.
Wait, wait - there's more. The Parrot MiniDrone Jumping Night Drone also features retractible wheels AND a programable road plan - allowing you to program a course and actions - allowing the drone to manoeuvre autonomously.
More detail and specification