- Traversing both air and water
- Controlled via Bluetooth using a free iOS/Android app
- Impressively agile and reaches speeds of up to 5.4 knots (6 mph)
- Robust, sleek design
- Detach Hydrofoils and soar through the skies
- A built-in camera records 640 x 480 VGA videos
Not just a pretty face, this extraordinary drone is rather revolutionary in that it unites water and air. Yes, you heard right. Allow us to explain...
Once this badboy's engines are on, the upper part of the Hydrofoil positions perpendicularly to the nautical structure. Thanks to the four propellers of the Minidrone, it glides through the water and stays about 2 inches above the surface with amazing stability and agility. As the water resistance is reduced, it can reach the maximum speed of 5.4 knots (6 mph) and turn in a flash without capsizing.
The best part? The Hydrofoils can be separated from their nautical structure and zip through the air, performing mind-bending, gloriously agile acrobatics.
More detail and specification