- Turn your tiresome slices of bread into cute panda pouches
- Make your packed lunch the envy of the office/playground
- Easy to use, and no sharp edges so it's ideal for children
- Also great for creating panda-shaped cookies or falafel
- Perfect for people who love Pandas and despise crusts
It may be a grossly-overused turn of phrase, but the Panda Sandwich Maker is undeniably the best thing since sliced bread. Hands down.
Just load up the centre of your sandwich with your desired fillings and use the simple stamp to imprint the panda's features on both sides, then press down firmly with the cutter to seal your delectable contents inside and cut out his friendly face. The end result is a delicious panda-shaped pouch, ready to scoff on the spot or sling into a lunch box.
You can even pop it under the grill for a toasted treat or dab some melted chocolate/HP sauce in his eyes and mouth to really complete the look.
They're the fun way of appeasing fussy crust-haters and making boring sandwiches a lot more bearable.
More detail and specification