- Delicately balance the pandas atop a precarious tyre
- Hone your rookie chopstick skills
- Arrange the tyre in various ways to make it more challenging
- As the pandas mount up, so too does the unbearable pressure
- It's like Jenga on steroids
If you're one of those unfortunate people who smushes their sushi, drops their dim sum or just gives up completely and prods wildly at their prawn toast – Panda Pile-Up is the ideal game to hone your rookie chopstick skills.
As the name suggests, the aim of the game is to use chopsticks to delicately balance the pandas above a precarious tyre, which can be re-positioned to make it even more challenging. Sure the instructions are in Japanese, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to 色んな楽しみ方見つけよう (invent a whole host of exciting and different ways to play).
It's the ultimate test of physical and mental skill; and as the pandas mount up, so too does the unbearable pressure. It's like Jenga on steroids.
More detail and specification