- Japan's favourite artificial hand-clapping device
- Can perform anything from slow claps to rapturous applause!
- Gaping mouth and startled eyes, indescribably soft rubber hands
- Get trigger-happy or just maniacally flap him around
- Also good for keeping a rhythm and precariously grabbing things
- Never have to clap with two hands again!
Put your hands together for the latest wondrous invention to come out of Japan – The Pachi Pachi Clappy
Clapping is an important part of Japanese culture and people often do a single clap before eating and praying. But what happens when you're holding something in one of your hands?
What then!? It's from this mind-boggling conundrum that this spectacular toy was born.
Just pull the trigger and his mouth will open and his indescribably-soft hands
will perform a single joyous clap. Either that or you can flap him around to manically deliver a rapturous applause. You'll never clap with two hands ever again
The fun doesn't stop there either – Pachi Pachi links up to an incredible iPhone app
where you use his clappy little hands to catch flies on your phone – it's as addictive as it is absurd.
More detail and specification
Average 4.5/5 stars
"Quite a novelty for my happy clapper colleague. She enjoys it. The children also enjoy it."
Andrew - 18th of February, 2016
"Is it the sound of one hand clapping or three? Who cares. Crazy genius gift."
Kirsty - 17th of November, 2015