Love it as much as we do?
- Got an old lamp? Let it go
- Some lamps are worth melting your savings for
- Illuminate that ice castle you made with your magic hands
- Have some ambient lighting for the first time in forever
- Why is he so shiny? Spooiiiilerrrrs…
We could pick endless holes in the idea of putting a lightbulb (warm!) inside a snowman (cold!) but this lamp is so damn adorable that we’ll let you off. Also he loves summer and all things hot - this is probably the closest he’s ever going to get to a tropical holiday, the poor frosty thing.
Snuggle up for a Disney marathon in the icy glow of this iridescent Olaf lamp. It provides the perfect amount of light to illuminate dark abandoned castles and giant ice palaces alike. It’s even brighter than the Northern Lights! Don’t quote us on that.
“But Firebox,” you ask. “Why is he so shiny? He wasn’t that shiny in the first film.” We couldn’t possibly say. You’re just going to have to be patient until the sequel comes out. Sorry.
More detail and specification