We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- OKURRR… OKURRRRRR… OKURRRRR
- That famous Cardi B / Khloe Kardashian phrase, in a button
- Press it to hear an ‘OKURRR’
- Sounds a bit like an exotic bird
- Ideal for every situation, from ending beef, to dishing out respect
Okurr. The staccato, tongue-rolling makeover that boring old ‘okay’ has been crying out for for centuries. And now, after Cardi B and Khloe Kardashian* have rebranded one of the English language’s most used words, it’s finally available on a button.
Yes, YOU can now hear the birdlike call of OKURRR whenever you want, the power is entirely within your hands. Or on your desk. We’re not going to tell you where to stick it, it comes in handy wherever. In the kitchen. In the bathroom. In the car. Your local funeral parlour. Anywhere you need to feel heard and accepted.
* If you’re being technical, the phrase was actually born on RuPaul’s Drag Race - but since nobody can point to which Queen first came up with it or which episode it first emerged from, we’re going to give the credit to ol’ Cardi-Bardi-bangin’-body-spicy-mami-hot-tamale.
More detail and specification