- Enjoy the best tasting coffee with the least possible effort
- Drip method preserves the unique tastes and aroma of the coffee
- Sits comfortably atop most mugs and cups
- Made from ceramic and styled like a classic Bialetti espresso pot
When it comes to making a great coffee – realistically, what are your options?
- Classic French Press – a pain to clean and the coffee tastes like posh mud
- £2000 De'Longhi Coffee machine – no thanks
- Italian Stove-top – who wants to fire up the hob every time they want to make a coffee?
There is another way – the No Pressure Coffee Dripper
. Whether the makers intended it or not, the "no pressure" part refers both to how the coffee is filtered and
how relaxing the entire coffee-making process is.
Just sit it on your favourite mug, pop a paper filter in the top, add your coffee grounds and pour in some hot water. Then just sit back and let it casually drip through to create a perfectly-flavoured cup of coffee
More detail and specification