- When night falls, his eyes glow to light your way
- Powered by a solar panel embedded in the back of his head
- Cast from rugged weather-proof resin
- Administers swift and brutal death to all intruders and garden pests
- Pop him in a miniature Zen garden so he looks like a giant
- Is that really how you're meant to hold a sword?
Blinding security lights, half a dozen CCTV cameras, illegally-sourced land mines, an unforgiving barbed-wire fence and a pack of bloodthirsty hounds. All surplus to requirements when your garden contains...the Ninja Gnome.
Protect your plants and patio safe from unwanted intruders and garden pests with this deadly assassin. Dressed from head to toe in black and wielding a samurai sword; he despatches slugs, squirrels and burglars with ruthless feudal Japanese efficiency.
When night falls, his eyes light up to strike fear into peoples hearts and illuminate your garden pathways with a gentle white glow.
More detail and specification
Average 4.5/5 stars
"This was a present and made all grin - my friend is proudly showing it in his garden as we speak."
Damien - 8th of June, 2015
"Had people walking past our garden asking where this was from, brilliant."
Sarah - 22nd of May, 2015
"My bro's new patio needed protecting from a local cat, Ninja Gnome seems to have done the trick!"
Nick - 6th of May, 2015
"Well made, works perfectly (even without much light to charge it). A minor drawback is that it is very light, so it is easy to knock it down."
Luca - 23rd of April, 2015
Jon - 23rd of April, 2015