- Plays an unbearable Valentine's jingle for 3+ hours
- The only way to stop the music is to smash up the card
- ...which unleashes a heap of heart-shaped glitter
- Handy "Safe Mode" lets you sign and test the card first
- Definitely one to open during the dinner date
Valentine's Day – a time for love, sensitivity, thoughtfulness. Or... a ripe opportunity to test your loved ones.
The Never-Ending Valentine's Day Card plays a dreadful Valentines Day jingle for 3+ hours non stop. To end the horror the recipient has to tear the card apart and smash up the circuitry within – doing so unleashes a flurry of heart-shaped glitter to push their sanity to the absolute brink.
Whether it's your best mate or the love of your life, put your relationship to the ultimate test.
More detail and specification