This is only available at Firebox!
- Record your own birthday message that repeats for 3+ hours
- Handy "Safe Mode" so you can sign and test the card first
- Your recording gets even louder if they press the button again
- A flurry of glitter falls out when they try to rip it open
The Never-Ending Recordable Birthday Card
is possibly the most irritating card ever created. Why? Because you get to record your very own
delightful message that repeats for over 3 hours.
Just think... 3 hours of you:
- Reminding them how disgustingly old they are
- Yelling endless profanities
- Singing Stevie Wonder's "Happy Birthday" as badly as you can
When your powerless recipient presses the 'play' button again to try and stop the nightmare — it just gets louder
. And if they attempt to rip into the card they'll get a lap full of glitter
More detail and specification