- This obnoxious card plays the sound of a baby crying for 3 hours
- A nostalgic reminder of when you were an 'adorable' little sh*t
- "Safe Mode" so you can sign and test it before the fun begins
- The crying gets even louder if they press the button again
- A shower of glitter falls out if they try to rip the card apart
When it comes to Mother's Day gifts – what could be more nostalgic and heart-warming than the ear-piercing sound of a baby crying, constantly, for 3 hours?
Many things. But we've endured the Never Ending Mother's Day Card in our office, and we know it's a present that makes a lasting impression.
As soon as the button is pressed, this remorseless card emits the sound of a baby wailing for hours on end. When your mum tries to hit the button again to stop the music – the crying just gets louder and louder.
And when she finally loses it and starts ripping open the card, she'll be treated to a lap-full of glitter. Happy. Mother's. Day.
More detail and specification