We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- The unicorn of sea mammals: now in mug form!
- Made of fancy glazed ceramic
- Look at its adorable face and magical protruding horn
- Ooo-er missus...
- Nice big mug to minimise trudging back to the kettle
Most whales make their homes in freezing cold oceans, but this ‘narly fella prefers his water hot, hot, hot. Boiling hot, with some ground up coffee beans or a sachet of leaves floating in it. *David Attenborough voice* What a fascinating creature!
To be honest with you, aside from mentioning how adorable and capacious and detailed this lovely fella is, there’s not a whole lot to say about a mug. So here are some lovely narwhal facts instead:
- "Narwhal" means "corpse whale", because their colouring resembled the colour of drowned sailors. Wait, let us try again, that's not a lovely fact at all!
- They can dive up to half a mile deep into the ocean! Even better than one of those expensive Rolexes that you can take in the pool
More detail and specification