- On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, scorching hot vodka
- Giving a whole new meaning to the 'Christmas Spirit'
- Swap cruddy chocolate for 24 drams of Naga Chilli Vodka
- As the days progress the vodka's heat intensifies
- By the 12th day of Christmas your tongue will be a pile of ashes
Nothing’s more disappointing than having to half-heartedly stuff your gob with cheap chocolate every morning for an entire month in the name of Christmas. Wish there was something a little more exciting, a little more spicy waiting for you behind the mystery door? Well now there is. Dramatic emphasis on the spice...
As you inch ever nearer to the big day the dram's heat intensify. By the time an overweight, bearded drunk commits breaking and entering via your chimney, you'll have found yourself sippin’ on 100,000 scorching scovilles.
Each day your vodka dram gets a little bit hotter. By day 24 your taste buds will be so shrivelled you won't even have to worry about nan's highly offensive brussels.
Be sure to build up to the big day with a daily dose of Christmas cheer(s).
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification