We made this! It's a Firebox Original!
- Ever wondered what Michelin-star chef's cook up after hours?
- Full of debauched tales and ridiculously delicious recipes
- All from 65 of the world's greatest chefs!
- A beautiful collaboration between Vice's 'Munchies' & 'Chef's Night Out'
- 264 pages of tasty dishes to satisfy your late night cravings
What do the world's best chefs eat when they've finished a long, late night shift? Good question.
Take our favourite food blog (Munchies by Vice) and combine it with our favourite culinary web series (Chef's Night out) and you've got Munchies - Late Night Eats from the World's Best Chefs.
This chunky hardback book is full of hilarious stories and ridiculously delicious recipes from 65 of the world's greatest chefs including; David Chang, Anthony Bourdain, Wylie Dufresne and many more.
These aren't just any old culinary creations; – these are the dishes they whip up when they're finished feeding customers, and are ready to feed themselves and their mates. In other words – the proper indulgent and tasty stuff.
More detail and specification