Love it as much as we do?
- Your favourite childhood characters take on the perils of adulthood
- Four nostalgic and hilarious parodies to choose from
- Mr Greedy finally gives up the fast food
- Little Miss Shy ventures into the world of online dating
- Mr Happy struggles with office party small talk
- Little Miss Busy embraces the 'wonders' of parenthood
- More helpful than any 'life coaching' book we've ever read
Mr Men and Little Miss did a sterling job of guiding you through your formative years with their hilarious capers, and now they're back to help you deal with all the day-to-day adult bullshit.
Mr Greedy finally decides to pack in the donuts and get lean while Mr Happy grapples with small talk and office party etiquette.
Little Miss Busy explores the wonderful and exasperating world of parenthood while an intrepid Little Miss Shy scours the internet for Mr Right (surprisingly not one of the actual Mr Men).
Forget about esteemed 'life coaching' books, and take a dip into these nostalgic and hilarious Mr Men for Grown Ups books.
More detail and specification