- 50 over-the-top Freakshake recipes, literally and physically
- Accompanied by tons of sexy Freakshake photography
- Half dessert, half drink, totally over-indulgent
- Includes dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan recipes
- Release your inner glutton
Nearly 140 pages dripping with melty, chocolatey, creamy Freakshake goodness. You'll probably put on a stone just by reading it.
Written by Australian 'food stylist' Vicki Valsamis, Monster Shakes contains 50 mind-blowingly indulgent recipes – Bubblegum Blowout, Red Velvet Revenge, Choc-Mint Ice Cream Sandwich Meltdown and many more.
Waffles, doughnuts, cookies, pretzels, brownies, lashings of golden syrup, fistfuls of sweets, whole cans of whipped cream – there are no limits to your creations, every ingredient is fair game.
The author has even included a whole host of dairy-free, vegan and gluten-free freakshake recipes so there's no excuse not to get involved.
Get ur freak on.
More detail and specification