- Feast straight from the gaping cranium of a hairy primate
- An elegant dining vessel fit for the Maharajah of Pankot
- Handy skull cap lid to keep your food hot or cold
- May cause sensitive dinner guests to faint melodramatically
- Also makes a very tasteful desk tidy
Roast chicken and Shepherds pie just won't cut it any more. Your body is a temple, a temple of doom, and it deserves to be fed something far more exciting.
So why not liven up meal times with this Monkey Brains Bowl and scoop chilled cerebral delicacies straight from its hairy gaping cranium. If this fine piece of severed simian storage is good enough for his Supreme Highness, the Maharajah of Pankot (and he knew how to party), then it's certainly good enough for you. You can fill it with all sorts of exotic delights like crispy Coleoptera beetles, Eye-ball soup and "Snake Surprise" ...or something more boring, like cornflakes.
It's an undeniably tasteful dining vessel, though the sight of it may cause more squeamish dinner guests to roll their eyes back and faint melodramatically.
More detail and specification