We made this! It's a Firebox Original!
- 99 problems but tangled earphones ain’t one
- The world’s most versatile cable tidy
- No more wrapping the wires around your phone!
- Attaches any cables up to 4mm thick - including USB chargers
- Available in three sleek colours to seamlessly blend in or conveniently stand out
One minute you’re tucking your headphones safely away. The next thing you know, those cheeky pocket elves have gone to town on them, creating knotty tangles like some sort of knotty tangle pocket elf. If only you had a Mobu to clip them in place and stop the
elves tangling in its tracks.
Some smart people did some research and found out that the main reason your cables do this is because of the loose ends - so they invented the Mobu clip. This lovely bit of kit prevents a whopping 120 different complex knots (!!!!!!) from forming. It’s as simple as snap and store.
Unclip it when you’re not using it, pop it back on when you are. Unlike rubbish traditional cable ties, the Mobu is detachable - but subtle enough to go unnoticed when attached.
It’s hard to talk up like this when it’s something that everyone unequivocally needs. Nobody won’t find this useful. Unless they use wireless headphones, then maybe give this a swerve as a gift. But, for everything else, there’s Mobu.
More detail and specification