We can wrap this. Select at basket.
- Seriously, lock it up – we know self-discipline doesn't work
- A brutal but necessary way to curb our crippling smartphone addiction!
- Think it sounds extreme? You've already admitted you have a problem...
- Liberate yourself (and others) to live in the moment (not on Instagram)
- Regain hours of free time and improve your real-world relationships
This court finds your mobile phone... GUILTY!
The charges are as follows:
- Forcible entry – into seemingly every social situation
- Breach of the peace – your friends and family are sick of seeing you staring at that thing
- Theft – of your precious time and concentration
- Attempted murder – seriously, it's depriving your brain of a lot of sleep
The sentence? A few hours in the Mobile Phone Jail Cell
This pint-sized prison comes with a padlock and key
so you can incarcerate your (and other people's) mobile phone. Ironically it's the best way to liberate you from the shackles of social media and the pressures of being 'always on'.
If this all sounds a little extreme, we've already identified an unhealthy attachment to your smartphone! Go on, we know self-control doesn't work
. Just try it. Dinner parties, meetings, bedtimes will never be the same again.
More detail and specification