- A tasty foray into the experimental world of of Molecular Gastronomy
- Endow your food with impressive new textures, looks and flavours
- Nowhere near as complicated as it sounds
- Each kit is vegan friendly (Hallelujah!)
- Makes a change from beans on toast
If the term "Molecular Gastronomy" fills you with a deep sense of dread and you're worried that you'll have to turn your beautiful rustic kitchen into a sterile science lab – fear not, it's really not as complicated as it sounds. But before jumping in at the deep end with some of our larger sets
, why not whet your appetite with these Mini Molecular Gastronomy Kits
There are three unusual packages to choose from:
- Avant-garde Spaghetti Making kit – harness the power of Agar-agar, a natural algae-based gelling agent, to turn any liquid into strings of delicious spaghetti
- Flavoured Pearl Making Kit – reshape any liquid into a beautiful mound of flavoursome spheres
- Flavoured Foam Making Kit – use a mighty Soybean extract to transform your chosen liquid into a light and luxurious froth
These fully-featured starter kits contain all the exciting instruments and additives you need
to become a bona fide Heston Blumenthal (without all the smugness and terrible glasses).
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification