- Light up your home and prevent nocturnal monsters from spawning
- Also melts away snow and stops lakes from freezing over
- Emits a warm yellow glow, with a luminance of 14
- Mounts on the wall, or you can sit it on a table/wave it about
- An officially licensed Minecraft collectible
- Made from 1 stick and 1 coal (actually rugged ABS plastic)
In the Minecraft universe monsters only spawn at night, and the real world is no different. Well perhaps not Endermen, Creepers and heavily pixelated spiders etc. but the Boogieman – he's pretty real. Which is why you need to drive away the darkness and protect yourself properly with the Minecraft Light-Up Torch.
We've plucked this pixel-perfect lantern straight out of the game so there's no need for you to brave the endless world, chopping up stick-worthy wood or madly mining for coal. It emits a soothing yellow glow and can be attached to the blocks of your home as a sturdy table centre-piece or hung from the wall at a perfect 45° angle.
Or you can just wield it in your hand as you confidently navigate your way to the toilet during the night – keeping those creepers from entering your nether-regions.
More detail and specification