- A collection of real-life 'inconveniences' faced by the middle class
- Ripe with 'tragedy' and 'strife'
- Laugh heartily at these pathetic 'disasters'
- Ah, the trials of middle class life
- A hilarious mockery of the idiosyncrasies of a life of comfort
- The top #MiddleClassProblems from around the world
Sadly, a life of privilege brings hardships for many. These heart-wrenchingly tragic predicaments hail from real members of everyone's slightly out of touch social class - the middles.
You're probably well acquainted with their habit of moaning about crises that are anything but - yet there's something extra glorious about seeing these ridiculous woes compiled. Middle Class Problems is a thing of genius.
Whether it's "My pug has hiccups", "There's a wasabi pea stuck to my Kindle cover" or "I think I've given myself a croissant headache", things can get pretty rough in the recently renovated homes of our harangued elite. This is a wonderful way to put your daily trials into perspective. Also get ready to do some serious cringing.
After all, there really is nothing better than laughing at posho's.
More detail and specification