- Dry hands? Not on THIS mouse’s birthday
- Super moisturising hand cream in a golden Mickey Mouse pot
- A perfect centrepiece for a Disney fan’s dressing table
- The most emollient way to celebrate Mickey’s 90th
- Mickey Mouse is old, so he knows a thing or two about dry hands
The mouse is in the house! But y’know what else is in the house? Dry hands.
Time to get real about chapped extremities, kids. The good folks at Disney did some brainstorming and realised there are three things that nobody likes:
- Boring packaging
- Flakey fingers
- Skincare that doesn’t celebrate a famous mouse’s birthday
And thus, the Mickey Mouse 90th Anniversary Hand Cream was born. Dip your fingers into Mickey’s luxurious golden head and scoop out as much as you need - probably not much, as this stuff is packed full of hardworking emollients to quench your thirsty palms. And just in time for Mickey’s birthday party, too! Walt Disney implements a strict ‘no dry hands’ policy on the door.
We know the cream itself is good but frankly the pot alone is cute enough to warrant a purchase. But then we would say that, wouldn’t we? Oh, you cynic.
More detail and specification