- Childhood sweet-tooth collides with adult booze cravings
- Smooth melt-in-the-mouth characteristics of marshmallow
- Made using five-times distilled Italian Vodka
- Deliciously drinkable – not sickly-sweet like most flavoured spirits
- Tastes great neat, over ice, or in a 'Cake-tini' (recipe below)
Whether melted over the BBQ, perched atop a Rocky Road or just squished into your salivating jaws by the fistful – everyone enjoys a good marshmallow. And now a sweet-toothed mixologist has done the decent thing and created Marshmallow Vodka!
Made using 5-times distilled Italian Vodka; unlike a lot of 'flavoured spirits,' this is no sickly-sweet affair. Delicious served neat or over ice, it's very drinkable (too drinkable!) and does a convincing job of recreating that smooth melt-in-the-mouth flavour of marshmallows.
How to recreate that sexy-looking 'Cake-tini' in the picture:
- 55ml (2oz) Marshmallow Vodka
- 55ml (2oz) Cherry soda
- Hundreds and thousands
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 marshmallow on a cocktail stick
- Chill all the ingredients
- Stir the vodka and soda together in a mixing glass
- Dunk the cherry in and run it round the rim of a Martini glass
- Dip and swivel the Martini glass in the hundreds and thousands
- Pour the vodka/soda mix into your (now colourful) Martini glass
- Drop the cherry in the bottom and the skewered marshmallow on top
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification