- Lava lamps are back, baby!
- Say hello to delicate pastel pink lava in sophisticated clear goo
- White marble caps because you’re luxurious AF and deserve it
- So many uses: mood light, night light, Instagram prop...
- Just plug it in and watch that lava fly
In the past, lava lamps were ubiquitous, garish, and expensive. Thankfully they’re popular again now, but we simply couldn’t allow them to go on being the latter two. So, we’ve got you this lovely marble one instead. Problem solved!
No more cornea-searing purple and orange jelly, this tower of Instagrammability features millennial pink lava, dancing in a clear suspension liquid. Mmm, minimalism.
The white marble print cap and base adds a serious touch of luxury to the ordinarily gaudy goodness of a traditional lava lamp.
Your home needs this pop of baby pink and delicately veined marble. Or your office. Or your shed, if you fancy having an Insta-friendly, minimalist little cabin in your garden. Just treat yourself.
More detail and specification