- Leisurely microwave cuisine meets manic maraca shaking
- At last, popcorn-making is actually fun
- Infuse additional flavours by frantically shaking them in his maracas
- Or feast straight from the head of this moustachioed monarch
- Coming soon: Glockenspiel De Baked Beans
Excuse the despicable pun but Maracas De Popcorn is destined to quite literally "shake up" the world of popcorn-making as we know it – combining leisurely microwave cuisine with joyous maraca shaking to create air-popped snacks fit for a king.
Just measure your kernels in his crown, pour them into the bowl, then place his royal highness in the microwave to cook. Once everything is popped and pinged, the real fun begins.
Scoop up a healthy portion of popcorn with one (or both!) of his sceptre-like maracas; sprinkle on your chosen toppings and then let the vigorous shaking commence. Don't worry, there's a handy locking mechanism so you can rattle as hysterically as you like without spraying popcorn all around the room.
It's a healthy snack anyway, and now we're throwing a bit of light exercise and dance into the mix – what more could you ask for?
More detail and specification