Love it as much as we do?
- Create your own miniature game of Pong ("Virtual Tennis" – you know the one)
- The perfect size for playing by yourself or vs a mate
- No complicated cutting or soldering required
- Simply fold and stick the cardboard housing then pin the components on
- Dead simple to build, super fun to play
Fancy a cheeky game of old school Pong? Don't we all. Sadly retro arcades are a dying breed, and even if you can find one you have to spend a fortune to use the machines. Well, not any more! Now you can create your own handheld gaming experience with this stylish Make Your Own Desktop Arcade.
Like the game of Pong itself, it couldn't be simpler. Just pop out, fold and stick together the rugged cardboard templates and you're halfway there. No need for a soldering iron and an electrical engineering degree, simply pin all of the components onto the retro-styled cardboard housing and you're ready to go.
It even comes with its very own plastic coin that you have to insert to get started!
More detail and specification