We can wrap this. Select at basket.
- Ever wanted to run your own large-scale marijuana farm?
- All the fun of breaking the law, with none of the consequences
- Use strategy and influence to build your weed empire
- Work together or backstab your mates to become a drug kingpin
- Has been described as Settlers of Catan for stoners
Ever wanted to be a drug lord? Growing a crop of illicit leafy greens under suspiciously hot lamps and selling them on for big bucks, keeping the mafia on your side and the cops off your back, exploiting illegal immigrants… Well, maybe not that last one. But the rest is all good clean fun, now available to you through the medium of Lords of Cannabis.
The easiest way to describe this game is as a weed-themed Settlers of Catan, but that really doesn’t do it justice. And, more importantly, it would be much funnier if it were called Settlers of Catannabis.
Prepare for reaping, conquest and corruption as you build, trade and steal your way to becoming the true Lord of Cannabis. It sounds simple: be the first player with ten points to win. But the road to the big one-oh is fraught with drama and deception as you backstab or forge alliances with your fellow players.
Just try to remember the golden rule: never get high on your own supply. We’ve tried that strategy, it didn’t work well.
More detail and specification