- A much better version of Loopin' Louie
- Chewbacca pilots the Millenium Falcon in a bid to murder Stormtroopers
- The last Stormtrooper standing wins
- An exhilarating 2-3 player game
- Even more exhilarating when used as a drinking game
Looping Louie was named Germany’s children’s game of the year in 1994. More than two decades later it's back and quite literally out of this world. Behold, Loopin' Chewie.
Whether an actual four year old or just one at heart, this is the
droid game you're looking for. Wondering how to play? We'll let Han Solo answer that one...
Han Solo:Keep your distance, Chewie, but don’t, y’know, look like you’re keeping your distance.
Chewie: (Grumbled questioning bark.)
Han Solo: I don’t know. Fly casual.
Make sense? No? Allow us to elaborate.
This gloriously re-themed 2-3 player version of Loopin' Louie challenges you to knock out players Stormtroopers. When only one player has a Stormtrooper left, that player wins.
More detail and specification