This is only available at Firebox!
- Guided walking tour of London's lesser-known Fatberg sites
- Immerse yourself in a world of cooking fat and wet wipes
- Come for the spectacle - stay for the scent!
- Leave with a one-of-a-kind souvenir clump
- Infinitely more exciting than the pristine sewers of Paris
- See a part of history before it's removed
Forget Escape Rooms, Graffiti walks and climbing up The Shard – there's a new must-see experience in the heart of the capital.
Finally you and your friends can witness the hulking majesty of the Fatberg first-hand. A colossal mass of sludge; interwoven with wet wipes, cotton buds, tennis balls and a myriad other discarded items we can't resist flushing down the toilet. Monuments of ancient grease.
Knowledgeable tour guides will lead you through a labyrinth of weary Victorian sewers, stopping at five of London's largest and most picturesque Fatberg sites.
Bask in its ominous presence, revel in its scent, take a selfie or two. Each tour member leaves with a one-of-a-kind souvenir clump to commemorate their visit!
Touted as the woefully inefficient biofuel of the future; many Fatberg sites are sadly being dismantled as we write this. Fan favourite, Sidmouth is already a shadow of its former glory.
Tour groups are 10 people max and places are extremely limited, so make sure you book yours before the Fatbergs are gone forever.
More detail and specification