We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- Pot your plants in a precious little llama
- Perfectly rendered in the finest bright white porcelain
- He’s allegedly named Lloyd, but you can call him whatever you like
- Make the llama look fuzzy/your plants look snazzy
- Cutest damn planter ever? It just might be
Calling all plant parents! That boring, cracked, plastic terracotta-coloured pot that you got for 30p from a crusty old garden centre is due a serious upgrade. Give your green friends the home they deserve by repotting them into this lovely little llama.
Made of stunning, easy to clean porcelain, this minimalist planter is a fast track route to instantly Insta-worthy home - and happier plants, obvs. Just don’t let ‘em see any of your clutter and they’ll think you live in a modern, tidy, stylish wonderland where plants live on the backs of delicately crafted porcelain llamas.
More detail and specification