We made this! It's a Firebox Original!
- Sip away life's drama with this perky little llama
- Thick wool (high quality ceramic) coat keeps your drinks warm
- Not to be confused with the 'squirrel wearing Peruvian towel' mug
- Holds 350ml of your favourite liquid
- Also makes a fantastic planter
Llamas are distantly related to camels. The main biological difference between them? A camel can store gallons upon gallons of water in it's hump, whereas this lil' guy can hold precisely 350ml of any liquid you please!
Just take a long, refreshing sip from the welcoming tummy of this ceramic Llama and forget about life's petty drama.
It also makes a sensational indoor planter.
More detail and specification