- The world's first battery-powered HyperCharger
- Super thin – only 5 credit cards thick!
- Unbelievably fast, charges your devices at 1% per minute
- All the cables you need are built-in and kevlar-reinforced
- Three light indicators show you how charged it is
- An essential item for wallets and handbags everywhere
- Successfully crowd-sourced on IndieGoGo
You're probably asking yourself "what the hell is a HyperCharger?"
Good question. It's a charger that juices up your devices at the same speed as if they were plugged directly into a walled power socket. In other words you don't have to wait 4 hours while power slowly trickles into your smartphone. This pocket companion charges up your devices at an unrivalled 1% per minute.
Built like a gorgeous technological Swiss Army knife, the LithiumCard HyperCharger contains everything you need so you don't have to carry around a bunch of tangled wires – a reinforced flip-out USB connector for charging itself and a pull-out micro-USB, or Apple Lightning cable for charging your devices. Best of all, these cables are kevlar-reinforced and super strong so they won't break under the rigours of daily use.
As if there weren't enough great features packed into this slender charger, it's unbelievably slim – just 5 credit cards thick, so it'll easily slide into your wallet or pocket.
More detail and specification