- Master the art of creating time with 30 ingenious Life Hacks
- Conquer once impossible tasks using unconventional methods
- Challenge the status quo whilst impressing your stupid friends
- You'll never look at spaghetti the same way ever again
Did you know that the average human spends 14 days of their life kissing? Spends on average £1.5m from the day they're born to the day they die and sits on the toilet for roughly 4 months in total?
But who wants to be average?
You want more time than your fellow human for smooching, splashing the cash and perching on the toilet. You want to be above average, superior, remarkable. You want to possess the powers of a Life Hacker
Any trick, shortcut, skill, or novelty method that increases productivity and efficiency, in all walks of life.
Imagine the time you could create for anything you wanted if you knew that:
Buy this book
- If a battery bounces when thrown on the floor then it's flat. If it doesn't bounce, it's got juice and is ready to use.
- Frozen grapes can be used in wine instead of ice cubes. They don't water down your booze AND you've got food as well as a drink!
- The correct way of peeling a banana is from the bottom, not the top. It's quicker, prevents bruising and it's the way monkeys do it so must be right.
, immediately get off the internet and start squeezing the most out of your minutes, hours, days and years by hacking them to pieces.
More detail and specification