We can wrap this. Select at basket.
Love it as much as we do?
- Do you love your cat? Then lick it.
- Cats use grooming as a form of social bonding
- So why should you miss out on all the fun?
- Synthetic tongue mimics the roughness of a feline tongue
- This is your chance to go full crazy cat lady
- Over 2000 Kickstarter backers can't be wrong. Can they?
We know what you're thinking. We thought it too. But just keep an open mind and continue reading...
Cats groom each other as a form of social bonding, and there's a fair bit of evidence to suggest that cats perceive and treat their human masters as larger cats. So why are we depriving ourselves of this intimate licking ritual?
Thanks to the Licki Brush, us humans can go full crazy cat lady (or man) and give our feline friends a serious grooming – without getting a gob full of hairballs.
This synthetic tongue has a series of nobules to imitate the feeling of a rough feline tongue. Just slip it in your mouth like a gum shield and you're ready to lick.
You may get some strange looks, but your cat totally gets it.
More detail and specification