- Turn your boring lunches into multi-storey banquets
- Keep food fresh and compartmentalised
- Airtight seal for storing stews or salads without any leakage
- Looks like a cross between a Lego head and a Henry-Hoover
- Delicious Chicken Katsu and Edamame beans not included
Nothing has ever looked appetising wrapped up in sweaty cling film or sloshing round in some tacky old Tupperware – your culinary creations deserve better. So get your food all dolled up in a Kokeshi Bento Box and turn your lacklustre lunches into wondrous three-tiered banquets.
Based on the ancient Japanese tradition of keeping everything really neat and tidy; these dumpy little characters feature a trio of stackable compartments which slot together and are then held in place with a strong elastic strap. The middle section has a handy airtight silicone lid so you won't end up with Miso soup all round your rucksack.
They're perfect for those who can't stand their food-stuffs mixing and a hell of a lot more practical and eco-friendly than buying separate lunch boxes or wasting miles of cling film.
Multi-storey meals are the future and these bento boxes are your dinky lead astronauts.
More detail and specification