- Re-enact the pivotal scene from a classic crime thriller
- White porcelain mug with artwork on the base
- Comes in a branded presentation box
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Not recommended for use during interrogations
"I used to be in a barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois. The baritone was this guy named Kip Diskin, big fat guy, I mean, like, orca fat. He was so stressed in the morning... "
We don't want to ruin the twist of one of the greatest crime thrillers ever made. So if you understand what this mug is about, it probably needs no further explanation. If you don't – shame on you, your film-watching habits probably need re-examining.
For extra authenticity you can send us £2 and we'll personally drop your mug in a moment of dawning realisation before it leaves the warehouse.
More detail and specification