- Indulge yourself in a bit of fantasy taxidermy
- Contains everything you need to make your own mythical friend
- Created by Etsy People's Choice Award winner Sincerely Louise
- Super thick wool so you get to see results fast
- Embrace mindfulness with knitting and create a seriously sassy steed
Trying to hunt down a real unicorn is a long and thankless task. It's time you accepted defeat (seriously, it's getting weird now) and knitted your own Unicorn Trophy.
This majestic creature was dreamt up by Sincerely Louise, a Brixton-based creative who designs her own faux-taxidermy animal patterns and holds regular knitting workshops in her studio.
Aimed at beginner to intermediate knitters, the hand-assembled kit uses chunky acrylic yarn to bring this beautiful steed to life – well, sort of, it's fictional AND it's just the head after all.
With such thick wool and easy-to-follow patterns you get to see results super fast – the kit even includes a handy wooden back board so you can mount this fabulous beast on the wall when you're finished.
More detail and specification