Love it as much as we do?
- Small-batch vodka hand-blended in the Lake District
- Laced with decadent caramel overtones
- Super smooth, with a subtle kick to finish
- Delicious served neat, over ice or in cocktails and desserts
- Worth losing your teeth over
We're guessing they dropped the 'Fuc' and 'Delicious' from their name to give the brand a little more mystique, but you can take it from us – Kin Toffee Vodka is damned tasty.
This hand-blended, small-batch vodka is swimming with rich caramel overtones. It goes down seriously smooth and finishes with a subtle kick.
Kin Vodka is delicious served straight, poured over ice, or glugged generously into cocktails and desserts.
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification