- Q: Are you hallucinating? What's going on? Is the end nigh?
- A: Get a blasted hold of yourself. These are JumpFromPaper Bags
- Rather magical in appearance, illustration literally comes to life
- Bold colours & outlines mean these bags literally jump from the page
- Ultra slim in appearance but mighty accommodating
- Each of the 3 styles are sure to obliterate minds
No, you haven’t just popped out the dodgy side of a rabbit hole, these insanely fabulous bags are 100% legit.
Hailing from two glorious ladies in Taiwan who wanted to find a way to bring 2D illustrations to life - it’s safe to say they’ve done an awe-inspiring job at succeeding.
Each of these 3 designs features bold outlines, bright vibrant colours and will likely explode the heads of unexpecting strangers you pass in the street. Although super slim in appearance, these sleek fiends have a wide berth, being more than capable of accommodating your bits and bobs. Bits and bobs being iPads, tablets, books, magazines, K Ciders - whatever it is the kids are stuffing in their bags these days.
Should you be wanting to transport an extra wide load, there’s a zipper at the base of each bag that gives you that much needed extra room.
JumpFromPaper Bags are like nothing you've ever seen outside of a colouring book, and we're in freakin' awe.
More detail and specification