- Compete to create funny and terrible comic strips
- 370 unique panel cards (50 million+ combinations!)
- From the deviant minds behind Cyanide & Happiness
- Brought into existence by nearly 64,000 Kickstarter backers
It all began when deranged comic creators, Cyanide and Happiness
introduced their Random Comic Generator
. After weeks of playing they realised it would make a stupidly good card game
– where you compete against your mates to complete a comic strip with a funny punchline.
They printed out the panels and within no time (not to mention a very successful crowd-funding campaign) Joking Hazard
came kicking and screaming into this world.
It's super simple. Everyone takes 7 panel cards and a judge is selected. The first panel of the comic is drawn randomly from the deck. The judge adds the next panel to set the scene and then it's up to the rest of the players to add a card from their hand to create the funniest conclusion to the comic
. The judge picks their favourite.
With 370 unique panel cards
(they've done the "math" and it works out at over 50 million comic strip combinations) and dozens of different ways to play, Joking Hazard is set to become the
party game of 2017.
More detail and specification