- Discover the gourmet ingredients of the future
- Each snack box contains 14g of delicious, nutrient rich crickets
- 2 flavours - Salt & Vinegar, Smoked Onion BBQ
- Packed full of protein, B vitamins, iron and amino acids
- Infinitely more sustainable than a bunch of farting cows
Many modern day delicacies began life as nothing more than cheap 'peasant' food – caviar, oysters, quinoa, lobster, we could go on...
This is your chance to get on the gourmet
insect bandwagon early before beetle mania properly kicks off.
Despite the slightly Disney-infused name,
Jimini's Edible Crickets
aren't some novelty foodstuff – they're incredibly delicious and an amazing source of healthy nutrients.
- 63g of protein per 100g
- Contain all 9 essential amino acids
- Similar levels of Omegas 3 & 6 to fish
- Levels of Vitamin B1, B2 & B12 comparable to beef
- 2x more iron than in Spinach
Better still, these little guys are super sustainable
and easier on the environment than most traditional foods. They require much less space, water and food to produce and they release 99% fewer greenhouse gases than cows.
Enough of the 'boring' facts, stop reading and treat yourself to a bag of these diminutive delights.
Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
More detail and specification